- Orientation MACCT: August 17, 2017 (8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.)
- Graduate Classes Begin: August 21, 2017
- International Orientation MACCT: August 25, 2017 (8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.)
- Orientation BSM/MACCT: August 25, 2017 (2:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.)
MACCT students new to Tulane must develop a program plan with Professor Tim West upon arrival. Professor West may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, 504-314-2452, or in Goldring/Woldenberg Hall I, Room 506. To determine the course work you will need to complete in the program, he will need the following:
- Transcripts (translated if necessary) of all undergraduate course work
- Course descriptions, textbooks used, and preferably course syllabi for all accounting and taxation course work completed
- Statement as to whether or not the accounting courses were taught in accordance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Once your program plan is completed, you can register for classes provided you bring a copy to John Silbernagel, Director of Graduate Education (email@example.com, 504-865-5480, or Goldring/Woldenberg Hall II, Suite 4113), and you are cleared for registration by the Student Health Center (SHC).
All new students must submit proof of various immunizations to the SHC (see link above). All students register through the Schedule of Classes (https://classschedule.tulane.edu) using their Tulane username and password. If you are new to Tulane, you should have received this in an email upon admission confirmation.
BSM/MACCT students should contact Christine Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org, 504-865-5499, or Goldring/Woldenberg Hall I, Room 507), assistant MACCT faculty director, with any questions about their program plan. For registration issues, contact John Silbernagel (email@example.com, 504-865-5480, or Goldring/Woldenberg Hall II, Suite 4113).