-Experience Freeman EMBA Learning in Houston
- Develop your quantitative reasoning, accounting and Excel skills with our online pre-program courses.
- Through our core courses, focus on advanced topics in management, decision modeling, accounting, finance, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- With electives in areas ranging from corporate strategy to portfolio theory, our Executive MBA students can tailor their Tulane experience to their own professional interests and needs.
- We know you’re busy. To give you the time you need to learn, Tulane in Houston manages all the administrative details—everything from registration, books and meals to arranging intensive weeks and the international seminar.
Earn Career Capital With An Executive MBA in Houston
Upon graduation from our Executive MBA program, you’ll have
- A prestigious and valuable MBA degree from a program consistently listed among the best in the world by leading business publications.
- A holistic and in-depth understanding of business decision-making.
- The knowledge capital you need as a proactive and effective business leader throughout your career.
-Explore Business Abroad With Our EMBA Program in Houston
Tulane in Houston promotes global leadership in business. Each year, our Executive MBA students travel abroad to gain a firsthand global perspective on business.
Destinations include countries in Latin America, Asia and Europe, where you’ll explore the intersection of technology, economics, politics and culture as they shape global business initiatives. You’ll also learn about business opportunities unique to the host country, interact with global decision-makers and form lifelong friendships. The International Seminar is included in the program cost, and we take care of the logistics.
Events & Important Dates
Join the Freeman School for lunch and learn more about our Professional MBA Program.
Blog & News
Udvarhelyi delivered the luncheon keynote address at the 38th annual Tulane Business Forum on Friday (Sept. 22...
In a talk hosted by the Freeman School’s Albert Lepage Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation on Sept. 19, venture...
Celebrating a milestone graduation anniversary this year? Register now for the...
Connect with Influential Networks While Earning Your Executive MBA Degree in Houston
As a Tulane business alumnus, you’ll join the prestigious Tulane University and A. B. Freeman School of Business community, a large, influential network of business leaders and lifelong business resources. You’ll also automatically become a member of the Tulane Association of Business Alumni (TABA), which offers networking opportunities and professional development events at locations throughout the U.S.