Experience Freeman Part Time MBA Learning in Houston
- You’ll begin with the basic building blocks of management and then move forward to focus on integrative, cross-functional analyses and strategic decision making, learning to confidently tackle complex business challenges in local and global contexts.
- With course areas ranging from global strategy to risk management, our Professional MBA students earn three built-in concentrations: management, finance in global business.
- We know you’re busy. To give you the time you need to learn, we manage the administrative details for you—everything from registration, books and meals to arranging intensive weeks and the international seminar. Our schedule is designed for working professionals just like you.
Earn Career Capital With A Professional MBA in Houston
Upon graduating from our Professional MBA program, you’ll have:
- A prestigious Tulane MBA degree from a program consistently listed among the best in the world by leading business publications.
- A holistic and in-depth understanding of business decision-making.
- The knowledge capital you need as a proactive and effective business leader throughout your career.
Explore Business Abroad With Our Part Time MBA Program in Houston
Tulane in Houston promotes global leadership in business. Each year, our Professional MBA students travel abroad for unique firsthand experience in global strategic imperatives. The seminar is included in the program cost, and we take care of the logistics.
Destinations include countries in Latin America, Asia and Europe. You’ll explore the intersection between technology, economics, politics and culture as they are shaping global business initiatives, learn about business opportunities unique to the host country, interact with global decision-makers and form lifelong friendships.
Events & Important Dates
Blog & News
What does it take to create a successful product? According to John Clarke, it’s probably not what you think.
Rob Lalka, an entrepreneur and educator whose accomplishments span the public, private and non-profit sectors, has been...
The 2016 Silicon Bayou 100, Silicon Bayou News’ annual list of Louisiana’s most influential and active people in tech and...
Connect with Influential Networks While Earning Your Professional MBA Degree in Houston
As a Tulane business alumnus, you’ll join the prestigious Tulane University and A. B. Freeman School of Business community, a large, influential network of business leaders and lifelong business resources. You’ll also automatically become a member of the Tulane Association of Business Alumni (TABA), which offers networking opportunities and professional development events at locations throughout the U.S.