Learn to Lead with the Levy-Rosenblum Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies
With a vast range of opportunities to network, develop hands-on expertise, innovate, and learn, the Levy-Rosenblum Institute gives students tangible portfolio pieces that help them stand out in job applicant pools.
- Entrepreneurial Studies: Work with the experienced faculty of the Levy-Rosenblum Institute for Entrepreneurship and develop innovative research projects.
- Social Entrepreneurship: Take part in important social entrepreneurship internships and community service projects and participate in a student-run entrepreneurial association.
- Economic Development: Dig deep into the meaningful work of applied funded and research projects with real organizations in the New Orleans and regional community the Rebuild NOLA project.
- Family Business Center: Gain expertise on the unique demands family-owned enterprises face.
- Business Model Competition: Put your skills to work and master your competitive edge through our prestigious competition.