Student and Faculty Resources
- The career consultants at the Career Management Center are available by phone or online for meetings with students and interview practice sessions. Make an appointment or see additional details on the CMC web site.
- Instructors at the Writing Center are available for virtual appointments. Make an appointment.
- The Management Technology Center is available to help with business school course software and classrooms. Media Services can support online classes and issues with Zoom conferences. Contact IT and Media Services.
- Librarians at the Turchin Business Library are available for research assistance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Lepage Center continues to offer Spark hours and mentor appointments. Email Timekia Mallery to make an appointment.