Freeman School Return to Campus
The Freeman School and the university are preparing to welcome students back to campus for the 2021-2022 academic year.
View the latest information about the start of school on the university's Return to Campus web page.
The Goldring/Woldenberg Business Complex is open to undergraduate and graduate students with some restrictions:
- Building hours are 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Sunday.
- Students must comply with posted signage at all times while in the building.
- Students must follow university and Orleans Parish guidelines with regard to wearing a mask and social distancing.
Student and Faculty Resources
As of August 1, student and faculty resources are largely operating at pre-pandemic levels, with accommodations in place.
- The career consultants at the Career Management Center are available by phone, online or in person for meetings with students and interview practice sessions. Make an appointment or see additional details on the CMC web site.
- Instructors at the Writing Center are available for virtual appointments. Make an appointment.
- The Management Technology Center is available to help with business school course software and classrooms. Media Services can support online classes and issues with Zoom conferences. Email IT and Media Services, or call 504-314-2238.
- Librarians at the Turchin Business Library are available for research assistance. Email email@example.com, or visit their Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Lepage Center continues to offer Spark hours and mentor appointments. Email Timekia Mallery to make an appointment.
- Click here for the latest updates about Study Abroad.