Freeman School Return to Campus
The Freeman School and the university are preparing to welcome students back to campus. View the latest information about the start of school on the university's Return to Campus web page.
For the remainder of the summer, limited on-campus resources are available. We remain dedicated to supporting you during this period of disruption, providing all support remotely.
The Goldring/Woldenberg Business Complex is now open to undergraduate and graduate students with some restrictions:
- Building hours are 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday, and 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
- Students must comply with social distancing and posted signage at all times while in the building.
- Students may enter from any of the four specified entrance doors.
- Students have card access to breakout rooms and computer labs during these hours, but must comply with posted room capacities.
For information from individual areas at Freeman, please select from the menu on the right. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student and Faculty Resources
- The career consultants at the Career Management Center are available by phone or online for meetings with students and interview practice sessions. Make an appointment or see additional details on the CMC web site.
- Instructors at the Writing Center are available for virtual appointments. Make an appointment.
- The Management Technology Center is available to help with business school course software and classrooms. Media Services can support online classes and issues with Zoom conferences. Email IT and Media Services, or call 504-314-2238.
- Librarians at the Turchin Business Library are available for research assistance. Email email@example.com, or visit their Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Lepage Center continues to offer Spark hours and mentor appointments. Email Timekia Mallery to make an appointment.