Freeman School COVID-19 Updates, Resources and Links
Tulane University has moved classes online, and campus is open on a limited basis. The majority of staff are working remotely, but we remain dedicated to supporting you during this period of disruption. Because this situation is evolving rapidly, all information is subject to change.
Note: All Freeman undergraduate and graduate summer school courses will be moved online to align with the university’s current policy. A preliminary list of summer undergraduate course offerings are available on the registrar's web site, but additional courses, including major-level electives, are still being added. Graduate course offerings will be posted on the registrar’s web site soon.
- Students should assume that their online classes are being held at their regularly scheduled times.
- Final exams for undergraduate classes and for graduate day classes will be held according to the schedule published by the university. Final exams for graduate evening classes will follow the schedule on Freeman's evening class calendar.
- View the temporary grading policy enacted for undergraduates for spring 2020.
- View the temporary grading policy enacted for Freeman graduate students for spring 2020.
- Professors are continuing to hold virtual office hours; contact your professor to make arrangements.
- The GWBC is accessible with a valid SplashCard via the main entrance, opposite the pocket park, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The building capacity is limited to 70 students, and a security guard will be checking IDs and monitoring the entrance.
- The Marshall Family Commons and other public spaces are available for study space, but social distancing is being enforced.
- Classrooms, breakout rooms and labs are locked.
- Please note: Policies and hours of operation are especially subject to change based on local and state orders.
- The career consultants at the Career Management Center are available by phone or online for meetings with students and interview practice sessions. Make an appointment or see additional details on the CMC web site.
- Instructors at the Writing Center are available for virtual appointments. Make an appointment.
- The Management Technology Center is available to help with business school course software and classrooms. Media Services can support online classes and issues with Zoom conferences. Contact IT and Media Services.
- Librarians at the Turchin Business Library are available for research assistance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Lepage Center continues to offer Spark hours and mentor appointments. Email Timekia Mallery to make an appointment.
- Freeman's Office of Study Abroad is available for information sessions and advising.
- Online information sessions are being held for students to learn about available programs. View dates and times.
- One-on-one appointments with a study abroad advisor can be made online at https://freemanabroad.tulane.edu/.
- Virtual “walk-in” study abroad advising is available online Monday through Friday from 2:00 – 3:00 PM CDT. Visit https://tulane.zoom.us/j/993603892.
- Survival Language classes are now offered online. Click here for the class schedule and links to online courses.
- Academic advisors at the undergraduate and graduate level are available to speak by phone or meet online.
- Team leaders at the graduate admissions office are available to answer questions, discuss programs and process applications.
- We are accepting applications for all graduate programs for future semesters.
- The university has postponed the in-person Commencement, but plans a virtual celebration on May 16. Read Commencement FAQs.
For more information:
- Click here to read updates from Freeman's Office of Study Abroad & Exchange.
- View the university's response and resources or the latest communications.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.