Jonathan Jona is a visiting assistant professor for accounting at the A. B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University. Prior to that has been a senior lecturer (assistant professor) at the University of Melbourne (2014-2019), Australia.
- ACCN 3010 Intermediate Accounting I
- Earnings management in domestic and foreign IPOs in the United States: Do home country institutions matter?
- Firm value and government commitment to combating climate change.
- Cybersecurity awareness and market valuations.
- Responsible science: Celebrating the 50-year legacy of Ball and Brown (1968) using a registration-based framework.
- Underlying risk preferences and analyst risk-taking behavior