For 20+ years, Aimee Freeman has helped businesses and non-profit organizations strategically grow to achieve their goals. When approaching her work, Aimee believes that every organization has an opportunity to reach its full potential, provided its leaders combine strategic thinking with an always-evolving and adapting strategic plan. To accomplish this goal successfully, she involves all members of the organization in the process.
Those who enlist Aimee's no-nonsense approach to strategic planning consistently report a significant increase in employee engagement, a renewed sense of purpose and motivation, and a dramatic upswing in key performance indicators. A few examples of the success of Aimee's collaborative consulting approach include the following outcomes:
A business owner of a prominent local healthcare company increased a client contract by $2M per month.
A client surpassed a net profit goal by 30 percent for the first time in the history of the organization.
Aimee holds a B.A. from the University of Virginia and an M.B.A. from Tulane University. As passionate as Aimee is about working with her clients, the one achievement she is most proud of is balancing a successful career while having a fulfilling family life.
Aimee Adatto Freeman
Education & Affiliations
- May 1995 TULANE UNIVERSITY NEW ORLEANS, LA
- Master of Business Administration. Recipient of the Roger Lamon Cornelius Award, TABA Community Service Award
- Summer 1991 UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA, McINTYRE BUSINESS INSTITUTE Post-Graduate Business Studies.
- May 1991 UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Major: English Minor: French
- Concentration: American Studies (One of 15 undergraduates selected)