Junghee Lee teaches business analytics in the undergraduate and graduate program. He joins the Freeman School from the University of California San Diego, where he earned his PhD in Innovation, Technology and Operations Management. His research interests include innovation and technology management in supply chain and healthcare operation, and his work has been published in Management Science, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management and IIE Transactions. He holds a master's degree in Industrial and Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan and a bachelor's degree in Information and Industrial Engineering from Yonsei University.
- MGSC 3010 Introduction to Business Analytics
- MGSC 7330 Business Statistics and Modeling with R
- Lee, J., Lee, H., Shin, H. and Krishnan, V., 2020. Alleviating Drug Shortages: The Role of Mandated Reporting-Induced Operational Transparency. Accepted at Management Science.
- Lee, J., Krishnan, V. and Shin, H., 2019. Business models for technology-intensive supply chains. Management Science, 66(5), pp.2120-2139.
- Krishnan, V., Lee, J., Mnyshenko, O. and Shin, H., 2019. Inclusive Innovation: Product Innovation in Technology Supply Chains. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 21(2), pp.327-345.
- Parvin, H., Van Oyen, M.P., Pandelis, D.G., Williams, D.P. and Lee, J., 2012. Fixed task zone chaining: worker coordination and zone design for inexpensive cross-training in serial CONWIP lines. IIE Transactions, 44(10), pp.894-914.
Education & Affiliations
- Ph.D. in Innovation, Technology, and Operations Management, Rady School of Management, University of California San Diego
- M.S. in Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- B.S. in Information and Industrial Engineering, Yonsei University, Korea