Mr. Young has 20+ years of experience in the fields of Human Resources and Labor Relations at major corporations, including Ford Motor Company, United Technologies Corp., and Royal Dutch Shell. He has worked across the U.S. and overseas, including Istanbul, Turkey and global leadership roles. He is currently Human Resource Manager and Business Partner for Shell US Gulf of Mexico, based in New Orleans.
Mr. Young's volunteer and professional interests include being an executive committee member of the United Way of Southeast Louisiana Board of Trustees, a member of The Ohio State University MHRM Program Advisory Board and a member of the Labor and Employment Relations Association and Society of Human Resources Management.
- MGMT 6060 - Human Resource Management
- Young, Richard J., Frank Glovan's Teamsters: Labor Leadership in Truck Driver's Union Local 407, Cleveland, Ohio (Oxford: Miami University Department of History, 1998)
Education & Affiliations
- 1999 Master of Labor and Human Resources, The Ohio State University Max M. Fisher College of Business, Columbus, Ohio
- 1998 Master of Arts, History, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- 1996 Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and History, Oxford, Ohio