- Kim, Claire Heeryung and Eunjoo Han (2020), “Premiums Paid for What You Believe in: The Interactive Role of Price Promotion and Cause Involvement on Consumer Response,” Journal of Retailing, 96 (2), 235-50. (Equal Authorship)
- Kim, Claire Heeryung, Adam Duhachek, DaHee Han, and Zakary Tormala (2018), “Political Identity, Preference, and Persuasion,” Social Influence, 13 (4), 177-91.
- Kim, Claire Heeryung and Youjae Yi (2016), “The Effects of Impression Management on Coupon Redemption across Cultures,” Psychology & Marketing, 33 (7), 573-83.
Education & Affiliations
- PhD, Marketing, Indiana University, Bloomington, USA
- MS, Marketing, Seoul National University, South Korea
- BBA, Business Administration, Seoul National University, South Korea