The Global MBA is a dual degree option for Tulane MBAs and MBAs from partner schools to receive a Master of Global Management (MGM) from Tulane in conjunction with their MBA curriculum. The Global MBA is a 36 hour program comprised of 17 hours of core MBA courses plus the Global MBA curriculum. The Global MBA curriculum is an international business concentration covering international leadership and teambuilding, global strategy and competition, negotiations, international finance, and global supply chains. These courses comprise 19 semester credit hours they are offered at offered for at several international locations Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the U.S.
The program cohort is comprised of students from four different universities: Tulane, UniAndes (Bogota), IESA (Caracas), and ITAM (Mexico City). These schools form an alliance to offer this unique curriculum and international experience.
The program will enable you to:
- Obtain a Global scope and perspective
- Take courses in five different countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas
- Benchmark business practices from important global companies at each site
- Develop inter-cultural leadership and team management skills
- Work with an intercultural team throughout the program
- Learn by doing while working on a global strategy and firm
- valuation project for an international company
- Manage interpersonal relation in a cross cultural context
- Enhance your career value
- Increase your global network while obtaining important professional credentials
- Study with a group of experienced executives from prestigious companies
- Earn a dual degree: MBA and Master of Global Management