Fellowships and financial aid are available to qualified candidates. We encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
The Master of Management with a specialization in Entrepreneurial Hospitality is also offered on campus. Learn more.
We will review applications for admission with unofficial transcripts and score reports. Official copies of transcripts and test scores are required at the time enrollment is confirmed.
FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Online application form ($125 application fee)
- One essay
- One letter of recommendation
- Undergraduate transcript/s from an accredited university
- GMAT score report or GRE score report
FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Score Report
- Affidavit of Support and financial documentation certifying funds
- A course by course transcript evaluation if educated outside of the United States.
- Preferred Evaluators
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) - www.ece.org
- Educational Perspectives - www.edperspective.org
- One Earth Evaluators - www.oneearthevaluations.org
- SpanTran - www.spantran.com
- World Education Services (WES) - www.wes.org