MBA Joint & Dual Degree Options
For students whose career objectives require training in more than one discipline, the Freeman School offers several joint-degree programs in conjunction with other divisions at Tulane. These programs offer students the opportunity to obtain two graduate degrees or a graduate degree and a baccalaureate degree in less time and at less expense than pursuing the degrees separately. Candidates must receive admission to both schools as well as obtain approval from the Joint-Degree Program Committee to pursue these programs.
The Freeman School offers these joint and dual degree options:
- MBA/Juris Doctor
- MBA/Medical Doctor
- MBA/Master of Management in Energy
- MBA/Master of Global Management
- MBA/Master of Accounting (MACCT)
- MBA/Master of Arts in Latin American Studies
- MBA/Master of Health Administration
- MBA/Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science - early admit program for Tulane non-business undergraduates only.
For more information on joint-degree options, contact the admissions office.