Experience Freeman Masters of Management Learning in Houston
- Develop quantitative reasoning, accounting and Excel skills with our online pre-program courses.
- Prepare for the challenges of your career with a broad-based business curriculum that lays the foundation for success regardless of industry, function or role.
- We know you’re busy. To give you the time you need to learn, we manage all the administrative details for you—everything from registration, books and meals to logistics, intensive weeks and the international seminar. Our schedule is designed for working professionals just like you.
Earn Career Capital With A Masters of Management in Houston
Upon graduation from the Master of Management program at Tulane in Houston, you’ll have
- A valuable master’s degree from the distinguished and globally recognized A. B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University.
- The basic skills of business, along with the fundamentals of strategy and general management.
- Advanced knowledge to find innovative and strategic solutions for any business or management problem.
Explore Global Business With Our Masters of Management Program in Houston
Tulane in Houston promotes global leadership in business. Each year, our Master of Management students participate in a cross-cultural week in New Orleans to gain a firsthand global perspective on business. Students work together with students from other countries to solve cases and to learn from each other experiences.
Events & Important Dates
Blog & News
It takes approximately nine minutes for an ambulance to reach the scene of a medical emergency, but Freeman School alum...
Next summer, Tulane University’s A. B. Freeman School of Business will launch a new specialized master’s program designed...
Matt Schwartz (BSM ’99) has received the 2017 T.G. Solomon Award for Entrepreneurship and Civic Engagement. The award is...
Connect with Influential Networks While Earning Your Masters of Management Degree in Houston
As a Tulane business alumnus, you’ll join the prestigious Tulane University and A. B. Freeman School of Business community, a large, influential network of business leaders and lifelong business resources. You’ll also automatically become a member of the Tulane Association of Business Alumni (TABA), which offers networking opportunities and professional development events at locations throughout the U.S.