The Freeman School has provided me with skills, support, and confidence. My education has allowed me to explore myself, express my passions, and identify my shortcomings.
Freeman Graduate Student
This Isn’t Business As Usual
The Freeman School provides more than a business degree. It prepares you to go out into the world with a solid foundation for success. Your Freeman experience will reveal the big picture – that being a great leader goes beyond securing the corner office.
At Freeman, our focus is training current and future business leaders to compete with global awareness – to think outside of their local communities and become citizens of the global village. This unique perspective, combined with Freeman’s outstanding faculty, experiential learning opportunities and powerful network, supports students throughout their careers and beyond.
Learn more about what makes Freeman unique below, or explore our undergraduate and graduate business degree programs.
- Through Burkenroad Reports, students work with publicly traded companies, meeting with top management, developing financial models and publishing research reports.
- Study Abroad and Exchange provides opportunities for students to study abroad and learn about cultural and business challenges while becoming a leader in developing the global economy.
- Freeman Faculty are accomplished professionals and renowned scholars.
- Freeman has over 21,000 alumni residing in more than 100 countries around the world, from Afghanistan to Zambia.
- Freeman faculty, alumni and students contribute to New Orleans’ vibrant entrepreneurial community, which has been ranked as one of the nation’s fastest growing.