- Bol, J.C. and J. Leiby. 2021. Status Motives and Agent-to-Agent Information Sharing. Review of Accounting Studies
- Bol, J.C., C. Estep, F. Moers and M. Peecher. 2018. The Role of Tacit Knowledge in Auditor Expertise and Human Capital Development Journal of Accounting Research, 56(4):1205-1252.
- Bol, J.C. and J. Leiby. 2018. Subjectivity in Professionals' Incentive Systems: Differences between Promotion- and Performance-Based Assessments Contemporary Accounting Research, volume 35(1)
- Bol, J.C., S. Kramer and V.S. Maas. 2016. How control system design affects performance evaluation compression: The role of information accuracy and outcome transparency. Accounting, Organizations and Society, volume 51:64-73.
- Bol, J.C. and J. Lill. 2015. Performance Target Revisions in Incentive Contracts: Do Information and Trust Reduce Ratcheting and the Ratchet Effect? The Accounting Review, 90(5):1755-1778.
- Bol, J.C. 2011. The Determinants and Performance Effects of Managers’ Performance Evaluation Biases. The Accounting Review 86(5): 1549-1575
- Bol, J.C. and S. D. Smith. 2011. Spillover Effects on Subjective Performance Evaluation: Bias and the Asymmetric Influence of Controllability. The Accounting Review 86(4): 1213-1230
R. Lynn "Lynn" Hannan
- Arnold, M. C, R. Gillenkirch, and R. L. Hannan. 2018. “The Effect of Environmental Risk on the Efficiency of Negotiated Transfer Prices," forthcoming Contemporary Accounting Research.
- Arnold, M. C., R. L. Hannan and I.D. Tafkov. 2018. "Team Member Subjective Communication in Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Teams." forthcoming The Accounting Review
- Hannan, R. L. 2016. “Discussion of ‘Communicated Values as Informal Controls: Gaining Accuracy While Undermining Productivity?’” Contemporary Accounting Research 33 2435-1439..
- Church, B. K., R. L. Hannan, and J. X. Kuang. 2014. “Information Acquisition and Honesty in Managerial Reporting.” Contemporary Accounting Research 31: 398-419.
- Hannan, R. L., K. L. Towry, and Y. Zhang 2013. “The Effect of Mutual Monitoring on Effort in Tournament Contracts.” Contemporary Accounting Research 30:1401-1426
- Hannan, R. L., G. P. McPhee, A. H. Newman, and I. D. Tafkov. 2013. “The Effect of Relative Performance Information on Effort Allocation and Performance in a Multi-Task Environment.” The Accounting Review 88 (2): 553-575.
- Earnings management in domestic and foreign IPOs in the United States: Do home country institutions matter?
- Firm value and government commitment to combating climate change.
- Cybersecurity awareness and market valuations.
- Responsible science: Celebrating the 50-year legacy of Ball and Brown (1968) using a registration-based framework.
- Underlying risk preferences and analyst risk‐taking behavior
- Valuation of the Debt Tax Shield
- Dividend Taxes and Share Prices: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts
- The Share Price Effects of Dividend Taxes and Tax Imputation Credits
- Capital Gains and Dividend Taxes in Firm Valuation: Evidence of Triple Taxation
- Dividend Taxation in Firm Valuation: New Evidence
- The Composite Dividend Tax Rate
- The Comprehensive Tax Gain from Leverage
- LaViers (2019), "The Effect of Pay Transparency on Narcissists: Can Personality Type Predict Reciprocity?", Working Paper
- Zhenhua Chen and Serena Loftus. (In Press) Multi-Method Evidence on Investors' Reactions to Managers’ Self-Inclusive Language. Accounting, Organizations and Society: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aos.2019.101071.
- Serena Loftus and Lloyd J. Tanlu. (2018) Because of “Because”: Examining the Use of Causal Language in Relative Performance Feedback. The Accounting Review: March 2018, Vol. 93, No. 2, pp. 277-297.
- Tatiana Sandino, Jasmijn Bol, Serena Loftus and Robert Grasser. Dutch Bros Coffee: Leadership Selection. Harvard Business School Case 119-038, September 2018. (Revised June 2019)
- Heitz, A. and G. Narayanamoorthy (2020) "Creditor Rights and Bank Loan Losses", Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, forthcoming
- He., S., G. Narayanamoorthy (2020), “Earnings Acceleration and Stock Returns” Journal of Accounting and Economics, Vol. 69, Issue 1, 26-47
- Cassell, C., Hunt, E., G. Narayanamoorthy and S. Rowe (2019), “A hidden risk of auditor industry specialization: evidence from the financial crisis” Review of Accounting Studies, Vol. 24, Issue 3, 891-926
- Narayanamoorthy, G. and H. Zhou (2016), “Litigation Settlements, Market Expectations and Financial Distress Costs”, Australian Journal of Management Vol. 41, Issue 3, 459-483
- Cao, Z. and G. Narayanamoorthy (2014), "Accounting and Litigation Risk: Evidence from D&O Insurance Pricing" Review of Accounting Studies Vol. 19, Issue 1, 1-42
- Beck, P. and G. Narayanamoorthy (2013), Did the SEC Impact Banks’ Loan Loss Reserve Policies and their Informativeness? Journal of Accounting and Economics Vol. 56, Nos. 2-3, 42-65
- Cao, S. and G. Narayanamoorthy (2012), "Earnings Volatility, Post-Earnings Announcement Drift and Trading Frictions" Journal of Accounting Research 50 41-74
- Cao, Z. and G. Narayanamoorthy (2011) "The Effect of Litigation Risk on Management Earnings Forecasts" Contemporary Accounting Research 28-1 125–173
- "Bank Accounting Practices and Current Financial System Uncertainty", The CPA Journal
- Doogar, R., P. Sivadasan, and Ira Solomon, “Audit Fee Residuals: Costs or Rents, Review of Accounting Studies, March 2015, pp. 14-28.
- Peecher, M. E. and I. Solomon, “PCAOB’s Audit Failure Rate is Highly Suspect,” CFO Magazine, February 27, 2014.
- Peecher, M.E. I. Solomon, and K.T. Trotman, “An Accountability Framework for Financial Statement Auditors and Related research Questions,” Accounting, Organizations & Society, Vol. 38, December 2013, pp. 596-620.
- Budescu, D., Peecher, M.E. and Ira Solomon, “The Joint Influence of the Extent and Nature of Audit Evidence, Materiality Thresholds, and Misstatement Type on Achieved Audit Risk,” Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory, May 2012, pp. 19-41.
- Wheeler, P.B. “Loan Loss Accounting and Procyclical Bank Lending: The Role of Direct Regulatory Actions.” Journal of Accounting and Economics, 67, no. 2-3 (2019): 463-495.
- Wheeler, P.B. “Unrecognized Expected Credit Losses and Bank Share Prices.” Journal of Accounting Research, Forthcoming.
Business & Legal Studies
Christopher "Chris" Otten
- Wallace, Monica Hof and Otten, Christopher Gerald (2014). A Primer on Kentucky’s Same-Sex Marriage Lawsuit, LGBT Litigator, American Bar Association, Summer 2014, Vol. 4, No. 2
- Hof Wallace, Monica and Otten, Christopher Gerald, Marriage Equality: The 'States' of the Law Post-Windsor and Perry, 16 LOY. J. PUB. INT. L. 215 (2014)
- Do Private Equity Funds Manipulate Reported Returns? (with Greg Brown and Steve Kaplan) , Journal of Financial Economics, 132 (2), 2019
- Governance under the Gun: Spillover Effects of Hedge Fund Activism (with Nick Gantchev and Pab Jotikasthira), Review of Finance, 23 (6), 2019
- Do Private Equity Managers Have Superior Information on Public Markets?
- The Real Effects of Share Repurchases, Journal of Financial Economics, 2016
- Reaching for Yield by Corporate Bond Mutual Funds, Review of Financial Studies, 2018
- Do Bond Issuers Shop for Favorable Credit Ratings? Management Science, 2020
- Out of Sight No More? The Effect of Fee Disclosures on 401(k) Investment Allocations, Journal of Financial Economics, forthcoming
William "Bill" Reese
- Capital Gains Taxation and Stock Market Activity: Evidence from IPOs
- Protection of minority shareholder interests, cross-listings in the United States, and subsequent equity offerings
- Am I Diversified? An Exercise for Finance Students
- Comparing CAPM and Fama/French 3-Factor Expected Returns: An Exercise for Finance Students
- Performing an Event Study: An Exercise for Finance Students
- Workplace Knowledge Flows (Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2020)
- Board Monitoring, Director Connections, and Credit Quality (Journal of Corporate Finance, 2020)
- Employee Responses to Downward Compensation Adjustments: Evidence from a Sales Firm (Management Science, Forthcoming)
- Research: How Virtual Teams Can Better Share Knowledge (Harvard Business Review, 2020)
- Burke, M.J., Cohen, A., Doveh, E., & Smith-Crowe, K. (2018). Central tendency matched difference approaches for assessing interrater agreement. Journal of Applied Psychology, 103, 1198-1229.
- Hofmann, D.A., Burke, M.J., & Zohar, D. (2017). 100 years of occupational safety research: From basic protections and work analysis to a multilevel view of workplace safety and risk. Journal of Applied Psychology, 102, 375-388.
- Burke, M.I., Landis, R.L., & Burke, M.J. (2017). Estimating group-level relationships General recommendations and considerations for the use of intraclass correlation coefficients. Journal of Business and Psychology, 32, 611-626.
- Wallace, J.C., Edwards, B., Paul, J., Burke, M., Christian, M., & Eissa, G. (2016). Change the referent? A meta-analytic investigation of direct and referent-shift consensus models for organizational climate. Journal of Management, 42, 838-861
- Becker, W., & Burke, M.J. (2014). Instructional staff rides for management learning and education. Academy of Management Learning & Education. 13, 510-524.
- Smith-Crowe, K., Burke, M.J., Nejad, M.K., & Signal, S.M. (2013). Assessing interrater agreement with the Average Deviation index given a variety of theoretical and methodological problems. Organizational Research Methods,16, 127-151.
- Valenzuela, L., & Burke, M.J. (2020). Toward a greater understanding of Colombian professional truck drivers’ safety performance. Transportation Research Part F, 73, 188-204
- Chen, H. (June 2020). A social comparison perspective to investigate whether leaders’ delegation really empowers employees. The Biennial Conference of International Association for Chinese Management Research (IACMR). Xi'an, China.
- Tomlinson, E., McIntyre, N., & Chen, H. (August, 2019). Beyond the fraud triangle: The role of trust in predicting employee theft. The 79th Annual Conference of Academy of Management (AOM). Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Sun, S. & Chen, H. (2017). Is political behavior a viable coping strategy to organizational politics? Unveiling the underlying resource dynamics. Journal of Applied Psychology, 102(10), 1471-1482.
- Knotts, K. Chen, H. & Houghton, J. (October, 2016). Leading from the inside out: A meta-analysis of self-leadership and individual outcomes. Southern Management Association (SMA) Annual Conference. Tampa, Florida, USA.
- Chen, H. & Goodman, J. S. (August 2015). Will proactive employees always engage in voice behavior? The moderating roles of leader humility and status. The 75th Annual Conference of Academy of Management (AOM).Vancouver, Canada.
- Performance appraisal and performance management: 100 Years of Progress? JOURNAL OF APPLIED PSCYHOLOGY, 2017.
- Success and Failure in Internaitonal assignments: A Review and Proposed Multi-dimensional Model. JOURNAL OF GLOBAL MOBILITY, 2016.
- Cross-level effects of demography and diversity cilmate efefcts on organizational attachment anf firm efefctiveness. JOURNAL OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR, 2009.
- Host country nationals: The mising key expatruate success and failure? ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT EXCUTIVE, 2005.
- The effects of feddback niterventions on performance: Historical review, meta-analysis, and a preliminary feedback intervention theiry. PSYCHOLOGICAL BULLETIN, 1996.
- THe effects of communication with employees follwing a nmerger: A longitudinal field study. ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, 1991.
- "The Impact of Forced Innovation on Its Intended Outcomes," (S. Ebrahim)
- White Paper, Small Business and Entrepreneurship Presented to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. (2012)
- "The Golden Rules of Goal Setting,” Strategic Management Group, All Rights Reserved, (2012).
- “Goal Setting Mistakes,” Strategic Management Group, All Rights Reserved. (2012).
- “Cooperative Strategies for Effective Stock Transactions,” Strategic Management Group, All Rights Reserved, (2012).
- “The Impact of Managed Care on the Appropriate Utilization of Emergency Services,” National Association of Public Health (1995).
- Jiang, H., Xia, J., Devers, C., & Shen, W. 2020. Boarding the Sinking Ship: A Firm-Director Interdependence Framework of Mutual Selection between Declining Firms and Director Candidates. Academy of Management Journal, in press.
- Jiang, H.*, Wang, Z.*, Yang, L.*, Shen, J., & Hahn, J., 2020. How rewarding are your rewards? A value-based view of crowdfunding rewards and crowdfunding performance. Entrepreneurship: Theory & Practice, in press.
- Zhang, J.*, Jiang, H.*, Wu, R., & Li, J. 2019. Reconciling the Dilemma of Knowledge Sharing: A Network Pluralism Perspective of Firms’ R&D Alliance Networks and Innovation Performance. Journal of Management, 45(7):2635-2665.
- Jiang, H., Cannella, A.A., Xia, J., & Xiao, T. 2018. Do Ongoing Networks Block out New Friends? Reconciling the Dilemma between Resource Dependence and Network Embeddedness. Strategic Management Journal, 39(1): 217-241.
- Jiang, H., Cannella, A.A., & Jiao, J. 2018. Does Desperation Breed Deception? A Behavioral Model of Venture Opportunism. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 42(5): 769-796.
- Jiang, H., Xia, J., Cannella, A.A, & Semadeni, M. 2017. Choose to Fight or Choose to Flee: A Social Embeddedness Perspective of Executive Ship Jumping in Declining Firms. Strategic Management Journal, 38(10): 2061-2079.
- Xia, J., Dawley, D., Jiang, H., Ma, R., & Boal, K. 2016. Resolving a Dilemma of Signaling Bankrupt-Firm Emergence: A Dynamic Integrative View. Strategic Management Journal, 37(8): 1754-1764.
- Carpenter, M.A.*, Li, M.*, & Jiang, H.* 2012. Social Network Research in Organizational Contexts: A Systematic Review of Methodological Issues and Choices. Journal of Management, 38(4): 1328-1361.
- Khanna, R., Guler, I. and Nerkar, A., 2016. Fail often, fail big, and fail fast? Learning from small failures and R&D performance in the pharmaceutical industry. Academy of Management Journal, 59(2), pp.436-459.
- Khanna, R., Guler, I. and Nerkar, A., 2018. Entangled decisions: Knowledge interdependencies and terminations of patented inventions in the pharmaceutical industry. Strategic Management Journal, 39(9), pp.2439-2465.
- Khanna, R., 2020. Aftermath of a tragedy: A star's death and coauthors’ subsequent productivity. Research Policy, p.104159.
- Too Hot to Handle and Too Valuable to Drop: An Expanded Conceptualization of Firm’s Reactions to Exchange Partner Misconduct, <i>Academy of Management Journal</i>
- Contracting in the Smart Era: The Implications of Blockchain and Decentralized Autonomous Organizations for Contracting and Corporate Governance, <i>Academy of Management Perspectives</i>
- All Things Great and Small: Organizational Size, Boundaries of the Firm, and a Changing Environment, <i>Academy of Management Annals</i>
- Ma, A., Yang, Y., & Savani, K. (2019). “Take it or leave it!” A choice mindset leads to greater persistence and better outcomes in negotiations. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 153, 1-12.
- Ma, A., Tang, S., & Kay, A. C. (2019). Psychological reactance as a function of thought versus behavioral control.
- Ma, A., Axt, J. R., & Kay, A. C. (2019). A control-based account of stereotyping. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 103819.
- Ma, A. & Kay, A. C. (2017). Compensatory control and ambiguity intolerance. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 140, 46-61.
- Ma, A., Landau, M. J., Narayanan, J., & Kay, A. C. (2017). Thought-control difficulty motivates structure seeking. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 146, 1067-1072.
- Rosette, A. S., Koval, C. Z., Ma, A., & Livingston, R. (2016). Race matters for women leaders: Intersectional effects on agentic deficiencies and penalties. The Leadership Quarterly, 27, 429-445.
- Rosette, A. S., Akinola, M., & Ma, A. (2017). Subtle discrimination in the workplace: Individual-level factors and processes. In E. King & A. Colella (Eds.), Oxford handbook on discrimination.
- Prasad, A., DeRosa, D., & Beyerlein, M. (2017). Dispersion beyond miles: configuration and performance in virtual teams. Team Performance Management: An International Journal, 23(3/4).
- Prasad, A. (2016). Entrepreneurship among rural Indian women: empowerment through enterprise. Indian Women as Entrepreneurs: An Exploration of Self-Identity (Ed.Payal Kumar); Palgrave MacMillan.
- Prasad, A. & Shivarajan, S. (2015). Understanding the Role of Technology in Reducing Corruption: A Transaction Cost Approach, Journal of Public Affairs, 15(1).
- Beyerlein, M., Prasad, A., Cordas, J. & Shah, P (2015). Virtual teamwork in project teams.The Psychology and Management of Project Teams: An Interdisciplinary Perspective (Eds. F. Chiocchio, B. Hobbs & K. Kelloway); Oxford University Press
- Prasad, A. (2011). Stereotype threat In India: Gender and leadership choices, Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture, 2(3).
- Sun, S. & Chen, H. (2017). Is political behavior a viable coping strategy to perceived organizational politics? Unveiling the underlying resource dynamics. Journal of Applied Psychology, 102 (10), 1471-1482.
- Uy, M., Sun, S., & Foo, M.D. (2017). Affect spin, entrepreneurs' wellbeing, and venture goal progress: The moderating role of goal orientation. Journal of Business Venturing, 32(4), 443-460.
- Sun, S. & van Emmerik, IJ. H. (2015). Are proactive personalities always beneficial? Political skill as a moderator. Journal of Applied Psychology, 100 (3), 966-975.
- Sun. S., Vancouver, J., & Weinhardt, J. (2014). Goal choices and planning: Distinct expectancy and value effects in two goal processes. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 125 (2), 220-233.
- Sun, S., Song, Z., & Lim, V. K. (2013). Dynamics of the job search process:Developing and testing a mediated moderation model. Journal of Applied Psychology, 98(5), 771-784.
- Song, Z., Foo, M.D., Uy, M.A., & Sun, S. (2011). Unravelling the dailystress crossover between the unemployed and their employed spouses. Journal of Applied Psychology, 96 (1), 151-168.
J. Cameron Verhaal
- Khessina, O., Reis, S., and Verhaal, J,.C. (2020). Stepping out of the Shadows: Identity Exposure as a Remedy for Stigma Transfer Concerns in the Medical Marijuana Market. Administrative Science Quarterly (In Press).
- Verhaal, J.C. and Dobrev, S. (2020). The Authenticity Paradox: Why Returns to Authenticity on Audience Appeal Decrease in Popularity and Iconicity. Journal of Management (In Press).
- Barlow, M., Verhaal, J.C., and Angus, R. (2019). Optimal Distinctiveness, Strategic Categorization, and product Market Entry in the Google Play App Platform. Strategic Management Journal, 40(8), 1219-1242.
- Barlow, M., Verhaal, J.C., and Hoskins, J. (2018). Guilty By Association: Product Level Category Stigma and Audience Expectations in the U.S. Craft Beer Industry. Journal of Management, 44(7), 2934-2960
- Verhaal, J.C., Hoskins, J., and Lundmark, L. (2017). Little Fish in a Big Pond: Legitimacy Transfer, Authenticity, and Factors of Peripheral Competition in the Market Center. Strategic Management Journal, 38(12), 2532-2552.
- Verhaal, J.C., Khessina, O., and Dobrev, S. (2015). Oppositional Product Names, Organizational Identity, and Product Appeal. Organization Science 26(5), 1466-1484.
- Weigelt, C., E. Shittu (2016): Competition, Regulatory Policy, and Firms’ Resource Investments: The case of Renewable Energy Technologies, forthcoming, Academy of Management Journal, 2016, 59(2)
- Weigelt, C. (2013): Leveraging Supplier Capabilities: The role of the Locus of Capability Deployment, Strategic Management Journal
- Weigelt, C., Miller, D. (2013): Implications of Internal Organization Structure for Firm Boundaries, Strategic Management Journal
- Weigelt, C., Sarkar, MB. (2012): Performance Implications of Outsourcing for Technological Innovations: Managing the Efficiency and Adaptability Trade-Off, Strategic Management Journal, 33(2): 189-216.
- Weigelt, C., Sarkar, MB. (2009): Learning from Supply-Side Agents: The Impact of Technology Solution Providers’ Experiential Diversity on Clients’ Innovation Adoption, Academy of Management Journal, 52(1): 37-60.
- Weigelt, C. (2009): The Impact of Outsourcing New Technologies on Integrative Capabilities and Performance, Strategic Management Journal,30(6): 595-616
Michael "Mike" Wilson
- ”River of Skills”, International Society of Organizational Behavior, Milan, Italy, 1998.
- ”Effective Developmental Leadership: A Study of the Traits and Behaviors of a Leader Who Develops Both People and the Organization”, Dissertation, LSU, 2004
- Executive Leadership, Practice and Application, 2003
- Facilitative Leadership, Creating a Collaborative Working Environment, 2003
- International Leadership, Demands of a Global Economy, 2002
- Teambuilding for the Professional Work Teams, 2001
Richard "Rick" Young
- Young, Richard J., Frank Glovan's Teamsters: Labor Leadership in Truck Driver's Union Local 407, Cleveland, Ohio (Oxford: Miami University Department of History, 1998)
- He, Z. L., Tong, T. W., Zhang, Y., & He, W. (2018). Constructing a Chinese patent database of listed firms in China: Descriptions, lessons, and insights. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 27(3), 579-606.
- He, Z. L., Tong, T. W., Zhang, Y., & He, W. (2018). A database linking Chinese patents to China’s census firms. Scientific data, 5, 180042.
- Tong, T. W., Zhang, K., He, Z. L., & Zhang, Y. (2018). What determines the duration of patent examination in China? An outcome-specific duration analysis of invention patent applications at SIPO. Research Policy, 47(3), 583-591.
- Zhang, Y., Li, J., & Tong, T. W. (2020). Platform governance matters: How platform gatekeeping affects knowledge sharing among complementors. Strategic Management Journal. (in press)
- Zhang, Y., & Tong, T. W. (2020). How vertical integration affects firm innovation: Quasi-experimental evidence. Organization Science. (in press)
- Zhong, W., Ma, Z., Tong, T. W., Zhang, Y., & Xie, L. (2020). Customer Concentration, Executive Attention, and Firm Search Behavior. Academy of Management Journal. (in press)
- Çağlar M., Gürel S., Impact assessment based sectoral balancing in public R&D project portfolio selection, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Volume 66, pp 68-81, 2019.
- Çağlar M., Gürel S., Public R&D project portfolio selection problem with cancellations, OR Spectrum, Volume 39, Issue 3, pp 659 - 687, 2017.
- Çağlar M., Gürel S., Public R&D Project Portfolio Selection Under Expenditure Uncertainty and Policy Constraints (Under Review)
- Dolatsara, H.A., Caglar, M., Kibis, E., Dag, A., Predicting Bitcoin Price Trend Through Other Markets Data (under review)
- Yucel A., Dolatsara, H.A., Dag, A., George, B., Caglar, M., Predicting Hotel Reviews From Sentiment: A Multinomial Classification Framework (under review)
- A Hybrid Elastic Net Incorporated Bayesian Belief Network Approach to Rectum Cancer Patient Survival (With Ali Dag, Abdullah Asilkalkan, Osman Aydas, Serhat Simsek) (in preparation for Production and Operations Management)
- A Compartmental Model to Analyze COVID-19 Spread: Policies and Strategies to Control the Pandemic (With Ali Dag, Eyup Kibis, Serhat Simsek) (in preparation for Production and Operations Management)
- Lee, J., Lee, H., Shin, H. and Krishnan, V., 2020. Alleviating Drug Shortages: The Role of Mandated Reporting-Induced Operational Transparency. Accepted at Management Science.
- Lee, J., Krishnan, V. and Shin, H., 2019. Business models for technology-intensive supply chains. Management Science, 66(5), pp.2120-2139.
- Krishnan, V., Lee, J., Mnyshenko, O. and Shin, H., 2019. Inclusive Innovation: Product Innovation in Technology Supply Chains. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 21(2), pp.327-345.
- Parvin, H., Van Oyen, M.P., Pandelis, D.G., Williams, D.P. and Lee, J., 2012. Fixed task zone chaining: worker coordination and zone design for inexpensive cross-training in serial CONWIP lines. IIE Transactions, 44(10), pp.894-914.
Mallipeddi, R., Janakiraman, R., Kumar, S., Gupta, S. “The Effects of Social Media Content Created by Human Brands on Engagement: Evidence from Indian General Election 2014” (Information Systems Research, Forthcoming)
Mallipeddi, R., Kumar, S., Sriskandarajah, C., Zhu, Y. “A Framework for Analyzing Influencer Marketing in Social Networks: Selection and Scheduling of Influencers” (Management Science, Forthcoming)
- Senot, C. 2019. Continuity of Care and Risk of Readmission: An investigation into the Healthcare Journey of Heart Failure Patients. Production and Operations Management 28 (8): 2008-2030.
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran, and P.T. Ward. 2016. Collaboration between Service Professionals during the Delivery of Health Care: Evidence from a Multiple-Case Study in U.S. Hospitals. Journal of Operations Management 42-43: 62-79.
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran, P.T. Ward, A.L. Tucker, S.D. Moffatt-Bruce. 2016. The Impact of Combining Conformance and Experiential Quality on Hospitals’ Readmissions and Cost Performance. Management Science 62 (3): 829-848.
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran, and P.T. Ward. 2016. Role of Bottom-up Decision Processes in Improving the Quality of Health Care Delivery: A Contingency Perspective. Production and Operations Management 62 (3): 458-476.
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran. 2015. What Has the Biggest Impact on Hospital Readmission Rates. Harvard Business Review.
- Chandrasekaran, A.*, C. Senot*, K.K. Boyer. 2012. Process Management Impact on Clinical and Experiential Quality: Managing Tensions between Safe and Patient-Centered Healthcare. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management 62 (4): 548-566.
Claire (Hee Ryung) Kim
- Kim, Claire Heeryung and Eunjoo Han (2020), “Premiums Paid for What You Believe in: The Interactive Role of Price Promotion and Cause Involvement on Consumer Response,” Journal of Retailing, 96 (2), 235-50. (Equal Authorship)
- Kim, Claire Heeryung, Adam Duhachek, DaHee Han, and Zakary Tormala (2018), “Political Identity, Preference, and Persuasion,” Social Influence, 13 (4), 177-91.
- Kim, Claire Heeryung and Youjae Yi (2016), “The Effects of Impression Management on Coupon Redemption across Cultures,” Psychology & Marketing, 33 (7), 573-83.
- Lu, Zoe Y., and Christopher K. Hsee. "Less willing to pay but more willing to buy: How the elicitation method impacts the valuation of a promotion." Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, 32.3 (2019): 334-345.
- Ruan, Bowen, Christopher K. Hsee, and Zoe Y. Lu. "The teasing effect: An underappreciated benefit of creating and resolving an uncertainty." Journal of Marketing Research, 55.4 (2018): 556-570.
- Hsee, Christopher K., Yanping Tu, Zoe Y. Lu, and Bowen Ruan. "Approach aversion: Negative hedonic reactions toward approaching stimuli." Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 106.5 (2014): 699-712.
- Hsee, Christopher K., Jiao Zhang, Zoe Y. Lu, and Fei Xu. "Unit asking: A method to boost donations and beyond." Psychological Science, 24.9 (2013): 1801-1808.
- Racialization of Peer-to-Peer Transactions: Inequality and Barriers to Legitimacy
- The Freedom of Constraint: How Perceptions of Time limitations Alleviate Guilt from Two-Phase Indulgent Consumption
- A Panel For Lemons? A Panel For Lemons? Positivity bias, reputation systems and data quality on MTurk
- Big Brands, Big Cities: How the Population Penalty Affects Common Brands in Densely Populated Areas
- Is What You Feel What They See? Prominent vs. Subtle Identity Signaling in Inter-group Interactions
- Look at Me! Look at Me! Conspicuous Brand Usage, Self-Brand Connection, and Dilution
- The Importance of Construct Validity in Consumer Research
- If You Are Going to Pay Within the Next 24 Hours, Press 1: Automatic Planning Prompt Reduces Credit Card Delinquency
- What Are Likes Worth? A Facebook Page Field Experiment
- Gain Without Pain: The Extended Effects of a Behavioral Health Intervention
- Healthier by Precommitment
- Single-Option Aversion
- The IKEA Effect: When Labor Leads to Love
- A Scale Distortion Theory of Anchoring
- You Need to Recognise Ambiguity to Avoid It
- Development and Validation of the Technology Adoption Propensity (TAP) Index
- Premature Infatuation and Commitment in Individual Investing Decisions
- Perceptions of Price (Un)fairness in a Channel Context
- A Cross-category Analysis of Dispositional Drivers of Technology Adoption
- Weitz, Barton A., Harish Sujan and Mita Sujan (1986), “Knowledge, Motivation and Adaptive Behavior: A Framework for Improving Selling Effectiveness,” Journal of Marketing, 50 (October), 174-191. (WOS Cites=277)
- Murray, Noel, Harish Sujan, Edward Hirt and Mita Sujan (1990), “The Effects of Mood on Categorization: A Cognitive Flexibility Hypothesis,” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 58, (September), 411-434. (WOS Cites=170)
- Sujan, Harish, Barton A. Weitz and Nirmalya Kumar (1994), “Learning Orientation, Working Smart and Effective Selling,” Journal of Marketing (July), 39-52. (WOS Cites=277).
- Wagner, Richard K., Harish Sujan, Mita Sujan, Carol Rashotte and Robert J. Sternberg (1999), “Tacit Knowledge in Sales,” in Tacit Knowledge in Professional Practice, editors Robert J. Sternberg and Joseph A. Horvath, 155-183.