Joint and Dual Degree Options
Pursuing an MBA simultaneously with another degree lets students differentiate themselves in a competitive marketplace, opens up additional career paths and allows students to fast track their careers. These programs let students earn two degrees in less time and at less expense than pursuing the degrees separately. All applicants are considered for fellowship awards.
Candidates must receive admission to both schools as well as obtain approval from the Double Degree Program Committee to pursue these programs.
The Freeman School partners with other schools at the university to offer these joint degree options:
- MBA/Juris Doctor
- MBA/Medical Doctor
- MBA/Master of Sustainable Real Estate Development
- MBA/Master of Arts in Latin American Studies
- MBA/Master of Health Administration
In addition, MBA students can earn a second degree from the Freeman School in less time than it would take to complete them independently:
- MBA/Master of Accounting
- MBA/Master of Business Analytics
- MBA/Master of Global Management
- MBA/Master of Management in Energy
- MBA/Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science - early admit program for Tulane non-business undergraduates only.
For more information on joint and dual degree options, contact the admissions office.
Specialized Master's Options
Freeman offers a number of paths for students to obtain two graduate business degrees on an accelerated schedule, often less than two years, at a significantly reduced cost. In all cases, courses from the primary degree will count toward the second.
Students will work with their academic advisors to craft an individual, custom plan to meet their interests and goals. Students should apply to the primary program and discuss their interests with their admissions advisor.
Possible dual degree programs include:
- Master of Accounting/Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting/Master of Finance
- Master of Finance/Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Management in Energy/Master of Finance