- Our industry-driven curriculum focuses on the skills that employers need; you will be exceptionally prepared to join this in-demand field, and specializations allow you to customize your education to your career goals.
- Classes feature experiential learning to immerse you in real world scenarios where you will gain the confidence to use big data to drive business decisions.
- Interaction with industry partners starts during the summer term with visits to local companies, both traditional and tech, and continues with in class projects throughout the year.
- Small classes make professors more than teachers; they are mentors who will be an ongoing resource.
- Tulane BSM graduates can accelerate their degree by waiving 6 credits from the 36 credit curriculum.
- The program can be completed in 10 months or extended to 18 months, allowing for a summer internship.
Earn Career Capital
A 2016 report by consulting firm McKinsey & Company estimates a demand for approximately two to four million data analysts in the U.S. alone over the next decade. Tulane's MANA curriculum will prepare you to move seamlessly into your career, while putting you in contact with the industry partners who can expedite your job search.
In our Career Management Center, you can schedule one-on-one meetings with a career counselor who works with all MANA students. In addition, you will be able to tap into Freeman’s network of dedicated alumni, who engage with current students as mentors and potential employers.
Interaction with industry leaders is built into our curriculum from day one through summer visits to companies, in class projects, and events such as the annual Tulane Business Analytics Colloquium and the Analytics Advisory Group’s Round Table. At these events, you will learn from leaders in the industry as well as make professional connections to jump start your job search.
Events & Important Dates
A team of Freeman School Master of Finance and MBA students won first runner up at the 6th annual Business Valuation...
A group of 16 public health professionals recently spent an afternoon learning practical strategies to improve their...
Bill Reese, professor of practice in finance, contributed to Real Simple’s article “8 Budgeting Hacks That Will Allow You...
A Closer Look at MANA