Experience the Real World from the Classroom
Your curriculum features experiential learning opportunities and work on real projects in collaboration with corporate partners and faculty to help you:
- Apply computing, analytical, and economic insight from “big data” bases to manage, interpret, model, and communicate results.
- Gain confidence in decision making that solves business challenges.
- Graduate with proficiency in at least two computer programming and modeling languages.
Earn Your Degree and Valuable Career Capital
You will work with the same commercial software and data bases major companies use to innovate and adapt to challenges. In 10 months, you will be equipped to make a seamless transition into the workforce and choose from a multitude of career options.
- Accounting Analytics
- Business Analytics and Consulting
- Energy Analytics and Modeling
- Financial Analytics and Modeling
- Health Care Analytics
- Marketing Analytics and Research
- Operations and Supply Chain Analytics
- Organizational Analytics and Research
Note for International Applicants: The Master of Business Analytics meets the needs for STEM professionals and provides extra time for international students to remain in the United States and establish their careers.
Make a Global Impact
What you learn at Freeman will take you anywhere in the world. We provide an international business perspective that’s inspired by the diversity of our students, our faculty, and the global marketplace.
Events & Important Dates
Blog & News
This year’s Tulane Business Forum — titled “Big Ideas, Big Data – Connecting. Managing. Improving.” — will take place on...
The Master of Finance (MFIN) program is ranked 9th in the U.S. and 49th in the world.
On this day, students had the opportunity to see real life application of concepts learned in the Energy Strategy...
Gain Support from Freeman’s Influential Network
Freeman has longstanding relationships with accounting firms, banks and financial services firms, consulting firms, energy companies, health care organizations, and trading firms.
Demand for data analytics professionals is growing exponentially and is a current challenge for company recruiters. This creates significant opportunities for graduates who have the right skills and training.
We connect you with corporate recruiters and Freeman alumni who are searching for graduates like you to fill internships and full-time job opportunities.