Organizational Behavior (Undergraduate)
Managing People in Organizations (Graduate)
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERSHIP
Journal of Business Venturing;
Journal of Management
HONORS AND AWARDS
Irving H. LaValle Research Award (2021);
Lepage Faculty Fellow (2018 - present);
Irving H. LaValle Research Award (2018)
- Sun, S. (2021). Is political skill always beneficial? Why and when politically skilled employees become targets of coworker social undermining. Organization Science.
- Sun, S., Burke, M., Chen, H., Tan, Y., Zhang, J., & Hou, L. (2021). Mitigating the psychologically detrimental effects of supervisor undermining: Joint effects of voice and political skill. Human Relations.
- Sun, S. & Chen, H. (2017). Is political behavior a viable coping strategy to perceived organizational politics? Unveiling the underlying resource dynamics. Journal of Applied Psychology, 102 (10), 1471-1482.
- Sun, S. & van Emmerik, IJ. H. (2015). Are proactive personalities always beneficial? Political skill as a moderator. Journal of Applied Psychology, 100 (3), 966-975.
- Sun. S., Vancouver, J., & Weinhardt, J. (2014). Goal choices and planning: Distinct expectancy and value effects in two goal processes. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 125 (2), 220-233.
- Sun, S., Song, Z., & Lim, V. K. (2013). Dynamics of the job search process:Developing and testing a mediated moderation model. Journal of Applied Psychology, 98(5), 771-784.
- Sun, S. & Frese, M. (2013). Multiple goal pursuit. In E. A. Locke and G. P. Latham (Eds, pp. 179-194), New developments in goal setting and task performance. New York: Routledge.
Education & Affiliations
Ph.D. in Management, National University of Singapore