- Organizational Behavior (Undergraduate)
- People Management (Graduate)
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERSHIP
Journal of Business Venturing
- Sun, S. (2021). Is political skill always beneficial? Why and when politically skilled employees become targets of coworker social undermining. Organization Science.
- Sun, S., Burke, M., Chen, H., Tan, Y., Zhang, J., & Hou, L. (2021). Mitigating the psychologically detrimental effects of supervisor undermining: Joint effects of voice and political skill. Human Relations.
- Sun, S. & Chen, H. (2017). Is political behavior a viable coping strategy to perceived organizational politics? Unveiling the underlying resource dynamics. Journal of Applied Psychology, 102 (10), 1471-1482.
- Uy, M., Sun, S., & Foo, M.D. (2017). Affect spin, entrepreneurs' wellbeing, and venture goal progress: The moderating role of goal orientation. Journal of Business Venturing, 32(4), 443-460.
- Sun, S. & van Emmerik, IJ. H. (2015). Are proactive personalities always beneficial? Political skill as a moderator. Journal of Applied Psychology, 100 (3), 966-975.
- Sun. S., Vancouver, J., & Weinhardt, J. (2014). Goal choices and planning: Distinct expectancy and value effects in two goal processes. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 125 (2), 220-233.
- Sun, S., Song, Z., & Lim, V. K. (2013). Dynamics of the job search process:Developing and testing a mediated moderation model. Journal of Applied Psychology, 98(5), 771-784.
- Song, Z., Foo, M.D., Uy, M.A., & Sun, S. (2011). Unravelling the dailystress crossover between the unemployed and their employed spouses. Journal of Applied Psychology, 96 (1), 151-168.
Education & Affiliations
- Ph.D. in Management (2013), National University of Singapore