CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SPRING 2022!
Fellowships and financial aid are available to qualified candidates. We encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
FALL 2022 APPLICATION - coming soon
*Class entering 2020
APPLICATION DEADLINES & DATES
Fall entry: Rolling admission
- November 1 for International applicants
- November 15
We will review applications for admission with unofficial transcripts and score reports. Official copies of transcripts and test scores are required after enrollment is confirmed. In addition, please upload complete course descriptions or syllabi for all accounting courses you have taken or will complete by enrollment.
FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Online application form ($125 application fee)
- One essay
- One letter of recommendation
- Undergraduate transcript/s from an accredited university
- GMAT score report or GRE score report
FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Score Report
- Affidavit of Support and financial documentation certifying funds
- A course by course transcript evaluation if educated outside of the United States.
- Preferred Evaluators
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) - www.ece.org
- Educational Perspectives - www.edperspective.org
- One Earth Evaluators - www.oneearthevaluations.org
- SpanTran - www.spantran.com
- World Education Services (WES) - www.wes.org