Fellowships and financial aid are available to qualified candidates. We encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
We are currently accepting applications for fall 2022.
*Class entering 2020
|Priority Decision||December 1||Before January 15|
|2nd Round||March 1||Before April 5|
*International students should apply by May 1
|Rolling||As applications are submitted||Rolling|
Priority Decision – Allows students to submit their applications to be considered for the maximum amount of fellowship. Acceptance of admission offer is required to secure your seat in your graduate program. This includes payment of confirmation deposit, if required.
Note: Applicants submitting applications after the December 1st deadline will be considered for fellowship based on funds available.
International Applicants – International candidates are encouraged to apply before May 1st to allow time for visa paperwork and processing.
Candidate Interview – An interview is not required but may schedule for applicants our admissions team need more information from. These interviews are usually scheduled via Zoom or Skype and may last up to 30 minutes.
We will review applications for admission with unofficial transcripts and score reports. Official copies of transcripts and test scores are required at the time enrollment is confirmed.
For All Applicants
- Online application form ($125 application fee)
- One essay
- One letter of recommendation
- Undergraduate transcript/s from an accredited university
- GMAT score report or GRE score report
For International Applicants
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Score Report
- Affidavit of Support and financial documentation certifying funds
- A course by course transcript evaluation if educated outside of the United States.
- Preferred Evaluators
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) - www.ece.org
- Educational Perspectives - www.edperspective.org
- One Earth Evaluators - www.oneearthevaluations.org
- SpanTran - www.spantran.com
- World Education Services (WES) - www.wes.org