Undergraduate Student Organizations
There are many opportunities to enrich your education and get involved in a variety of student activities that can help expand your experience as well as your network.
The Alliance of Black Business Students (ABBS) is a coalition of Black students who are enrolled in the Freeman Business School. We are devoted to promoting racial diversity within the Freeman Business School as well as providing support and networking opportunities for those within our target demographic.
President – Kaitlyn Gocan
Treasurer – Arienne Huskey
Advisor – Charlotte Battiest
Alpha Kappa Psi, the world's oldest and largest professional business fraternity, seeks to develop well-trained, ethical, skilled, resourceful, and experienced business leaders. Open to men and women majoring in business, AKPsi provides a unique blend of professional, service, and social events.
President: Garrett Dawson
Executive Vice President: Kate von Mende
Vice President of Administration: Lela Scully
Vice Presidents of Membership: Amanda Whitman & Joseph Noguera-Zuniga
Vice President of Finance: Joey Fitzgerald
Vice President of External Relations: Susan Wahl
Master of Rituals: Donovan Reynolds
Officer Board (Fall Semester 2021):
Risk Management Chair: Dima Bazzi
Professional Development: Garrett Gilliom
Pledge Instruction: Aarav Louzado & Gabrielle Hebert
Pledge Parents: Mason Boyce & Tali Gorodetsky
Community Service: Michael Xu
Brotherhood Chairs: Vishy Kandala & Anthony Karry
Fundraising Chair:Lisa Moomaw
Alumni Relations Chair: Bryce Moulton
Historian: Aiden Hampton
Social Chairs: Juliet Alise & Hollyn Guidroz
Public Relations Chair: Hallie Olson
Parliamentarian: Luke Bella
Bylaws Chair: DaSean Spencer
Speaker Series Coordinators: Alejandra Rodriguez & Jake Lehner
Campus Outreach Coordinator: Sriti Donthi
Corporate Sponsorship: Jack DeFraites
Warden: Sophie Lazear
Personnel Chairs: Luisa Cuellar & Elise Gjertson
OUE Staff Advisor: Michelle Falgoust
Open to all students, Tulane's collegiate chapter of the American Marketing Association presents members with the opportunity to learn from real-world marketing professionals. Members attend monthly meetings featuring exciting guest speakers, participate in fun hands-on marketing activities, and learn how to network with top-level marketing executives. The AMA offers a great supplement to Tulane's classroom experience and provides its members with the competitive advantage necessary to succeed in today's marketing field.
- President: Jake Nitzsche
- VP of Communications: Coralee LaRue
- Prof. Relations Manager: Caroline Bradkin
- VP of Finance: Andrew Tamburin
- VP of Prof. Development: Zoe Kaplan
- Speaker Series Director: Joy Liu
- Speaker Series Director: Zoe Lang
- Case Comp. Director: Nimisha Todi
- Case Comp. Director: Leslie Frankel
- Social Chair: Siya Juneja
- Social Chair: Bridget Masih
- Social Chair: Dalia Trostinetzky
- VP of Brand Management: Nadia Kumar-Agarwal
- Design Chair: Gabby Landaeta
- Media Strategy Chair: Chloe Saraceni
- Media Strategy Chair: Sadye Boshak
- Student Representative: Matthew Friedman
- Faculty Advisor: Harish Sujan
- OUE Staff Advisor: Michelle Falgoust
Founded in 1919, Beta Alpha Psi is the premier international honor and service organization for financial and business information students and professionals. There are over 300 chapters on college and university campuses with more than 300,000 members initiated since Beta Alpha Psi's formation. We are not a fraternity or sorority but an honors organization. The mission of Beta Alpha Psi is to inspire and support excellence by:
- Encouraging the study and practice of accountancy, finance, business analytics or digital technology;
- Providing opportunities for service, professional development, and interaction among members and financial professionals; and
- Fostering lifelong ethical, social, and public responsibilities.
President: Hannah Goldstein
Vice-President/Controller: Tyler Kobelin
Treasurer: Nathan Trajano
Reporter: Lauren Apollo
Faculty Advisors: Karen Foust & Christine Smith
The purpose of this honorary business scholastic fraternity is to reward scholarship and accomplishment in all phases of business, to promote the advancement of education in the science of business, and to foster principles of honesty and integrity in business practices. High scholarship and promise of marked ability are the prime requisites for membership nominations. Induction ceremonies are held during the fall and spring semesters.
- OUE Staff Advisor: Charlotte Battiest
Delta Sigma Pi, a business fraternity that recolonized at Tulane in the fall of 2014, is an organization for students pursuing careers in business, with membership open exclusively to business and economics majors. It aims to provide networking opportunities, leadership development and fraternal values with other business students.
- President: Sofia Viscuso
- Senior Vice President: Sarah Carter
- Vice President of Finance: Michael Paduano
- Vice President of Pledge Education: Rachel Massett
- Vice President of Chapter Operations: Zoe Haas
- Vice President of Scholarship: Lily Duggan
- Vice President of Community Service: Honor Petrie
- Vice President of Professional Activities: Madison Aliff
- Vice President of Alumni Relations: Matt Bibi
- Chancellor: Aidan O'Donnell
- Vice President of Fundraising: Carlos Salguero
- Social Chair: Erica Snell
- Brotherhood Chair: Will Engle
- Faculty Advisor: Mark Melasky
- OUE Staff Advisor: Michelle Falgoust
The FSG is the formal organization of students enrolled in the BSM program. All BSM students are automatically members of FSG. The FSG influences many of the curricular and extracurricular activities of the School. Students play a role in modifying the curriculum, in evaluating courses, in hearings of academic integrity, in planning academically related activities, in selecting faculty for special honors, and in organizing a schedule of social events. BSM students are encouraged to take a leadership role in FSG and to support the activities sponsored by FSG.
The Green Bull Investment Group is a student-run organization at Tulane that meets weekly to discuss markets, deals and other trends on Wall Street. Our mission is to provide the supplemental teaching and mentoring that aids Tulane students in landing internships across the Street, outside of the business school curriculum. Green Bull focuses on teaching students the soft skills necessary to maintain relationships with current working professionals, as well as excel in the technical skills that will help secure their desired internships and jobs in financial services.
The club is run by Tulane juniors and seniors that have secured or completed internships in investment banking, equity research and sales & trading. Please email email@example.com to learn how to get involved.
2021 Executive Board:
StartUp Tulane is a community of students interested in practicing entrepreneurship, innovation, and design-thinking. We apply our knowledge, skills, and perspectives from interdisciplinary backgrounds towards developing action-based solutions for student-venture opportunities. By providing a network for these students, we are creating a platform for finding partners to collaborate on your ideas.
- President: Zane Salameh
- VP: Joseph A Noguera-Zuniga
- Treasurer: Jackson Lamb
The Tulane Women Investing in Women is an organization designed to promote the goals and needs of women interested or majoring in Finance. The organization provides information regarding careers related to Finance, opportunities to connect and learn from women in the financial industry, and connecting with peers with similar career goals for undergraduate Businesswomen.
- President - Geeta Jhangiani
- Vice Presidents - Riva Menon, Raissa Rogers
- Treasurer - Rebecca Kinzly
- PR/Social Media Chair - Julia Gegelys
- Staff Advisor: Charlotte Battiest