Freeman School - Uptown Campus
Goldring/Woldenberg Business Complex
The renovation and expansion of the Goldring/Woldenberg Business Complex on Tulane’s Uptown campus responds to the explosive growth in the number of students, faculty and class offerings, combined with a rapidly changing environment for business schools. Designed by the world-renowned architecture firm Pelli Clarke Pelli, the complex boasts the following features:
- State-of-the-art, active-learning classrooms with integrated technology and flexible furnishings that can be rearranged to whatever configuration best suits the learning objectives for the day.
- More than 20 breakout rooms for small group study.
- More than a dozen open breakout areas, including the stunning Marshall Family Commons, all flooded with natural light.
- The Student Gateway, which features a coffee shop and café seating.
- A 24/7 financial analysis lab where students can develop skills in financial modeling and valuation, with access to real-time and historical data on commodities, derivatives, equities, fixed income and foreign exchange securities.
- A $3 m Trading Center, designed to mirror a commercial trading floor, which gives students hands-on experience with industry leading software as they learn energy trading, risk management, equities and options.
- The Irwin Simon Career Management Center suite with private offices for student consultations with Career Consultants and interview rooms for on-campus or virtual interviews.
- An Academic Advising Suite, where students can meet with academic advisors.
- The student incubator, a collaborative space for student entrepreneurial ventures within the Lepage Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
The Freeman School is located at 7 McAlister Drive in the Goldring/Woldenberg Business Complex (GWBC) on Tulane’s Uptown New Orleans campus. Goldring/Woldenberg Business Complex is the second building on the right from the corner of Freret Street, across from the Lavin-Bernick Center, number 39 on the Interactive Campus Map.
*NOTE: McAlister Dr. between Freret St. and Drill Rd. is a pedestrian walkway and is not vehicle accessible.
Guest parking is available at meters (45 minute maximum time limit) on McAlister Drive. Extended parking is available at meters in the Diboll Parking Garage on McAlister Extension near the Reily Center. Permits for parking on McAlister Drive, in the Diboll Garage and elsewhere on the Uptown campus are available through Tulane Parking Services online, the ParkMobile app or at the Campus Services office on the first floor of the Lavin-Bernick Center.
Note: Visitors to campus must follow campus guidelines. Read Tulane’s visitor policy.