International Programs and Partners
Through the Goldring Institute for International Business, the Freeman School provides international education programs with experiential learning opportunities through international travel and networking. These programs are available to students at our New Orleans campus as well as our students from partner institutions around the world.
International travel is also integrated in our full time MBA curriculum and is optional for PMBA students. Through the Global Leadership Module, full time MBA students learn how to design a strategy for competing efficiently in global markets through an international business consulting project and an immersion experience. PMBA have the option to participate in trips to earn a concentration in International Business.
Through partnerships with schools in Asia, Europe, and Latin America, Freeman offers a variety of joint venture degree programs. Students are taught by faculty at the host institution as well as Tulane faculty. Students from all institutions come to New Orleans and many are integrated with our EMBA students for an annual International Week, creating a professional network that stretches around the world.
Our joint degree partners include:
- Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City, Guatemala and Panama: Master of Management, Master of Finance, joint MD/MBA
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS), Beijing and Shenzhen, China: MFIN, MME
- Xiamen University, Xiamen, China: Global MBA
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China: Global MBA
- University of Chile, Santiago, Chile: EMBA
- Centrum Business School, Lima, Peru: EMBA
- ICESI University, Cali, Colombia: EMBA
- Baltic Management Institute, Vilnius, Lithuania: Global MBA
- Faculty development PhD program in Latin America: ITESM, Mexico; UniAndes, Colombia; ICESI, Colombia; IESA, Venezuela; ITAM, Mexico; IPADE, Mexico; ESPOL, Ecuador;
Freeman MBA, PMBA, and EMBA (as well as alumni of these programs) are eligible to join the Alliance Global MBA program. This program is offered through an alliance with top business schools from around the world. The Alliance Global MBA program offers participants two options: a dual MBA and Master of Global Management degree or a non-degree Certificate in Global Management. The Alliance Global MBA is offered with the Baltic Management Institute, Vilnius, Lithuania; IESA, Caracas, Venezuela; ITAM, Mexico City, Mexico; Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China; and the University of the Andes, Bogota, Colombia.