Alliance Master of Global Management
A Unique International Program Focused on Global Business Strategy
The Alliance Master of Global Management program (“Global MBA”) offers qualified MBA, PMBA, and EMBA students and graduates from the Alliance partner schools access to a unique global strategy curriculum and experience. Participants may earn a second degree, the Tulane Master of Global Management (MGM), offered by the Alliance partner schools jointly.
To earn the Tulane Master of Global Management degree, the student must complete three graduate level modules (19 semester credit hours), which includes a global consulting project completed remotely over five months.
Modules are taught by Tulane faculty with the support of the Alliance business schools. The modules are held at three key business locations around the world. All modules are offered in an intensive, 10-day executive format which is both convenient and accessible for current students and working professionals.
MODULE 1 – New Orleans
Cross Cultural Management (required), New Orleans, USA, January
MODULE 2 - Europe
Global Strategy & Competition
MODULE 3 - Asia
Global Supply Chains
Value of the Tulane Global MBA
- Earn the Master of Global Management degree from Tulane University.
- Build a network of experienced managers from the U.S., Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- Work with peers from an alliance of top business schools: BMI, IESA, ITAM, SJTU, Tulane, and UniAndes.
- Complete a unique global strategy curriculum and team consulting project.
- Enjoy the flexibility to complete the program at your own pace in 12 to 24 months.
The Alliance partners are top business schools from around the world: the Baltic Management Institute in Vilnius, Lithuania; IESA in Caracas, Venezuela; ITAM in Mexico City, Mexico; Shanghai Jiao Tong University in Shanghai, China; Tulane University in New Orleans, USA; and the University of the Andes in Bogota, Colombia.
For more information, contact Lenore Mason at Tulane University or the admission office at your home institution.