Freeman's Trading Center is a $3 million facility that serves as a hands-on laboratory for energy, analytics, modeling, portfolio management, trading, risk management and derivatives courses. The Center replicates a real-world trading experience featuring industry-leading technology including current simulation, trading and financial software and databases from Trading Technologies, Refinitiv Eikon Platform, MorningStar, MatLab, and Palisades Risk and DecisionTool Suite.
- 50 Dell Precision workstations equipped with Intel Xeon processors and 16GB of RAM connected to dual 19" flat-screen monitors.
- Real-time data feeds
- Live ticker scroll panel provides continuous market updates.
Unique, highly experiential courses offered in the Trading Center include:
- Energy Risk Management
- Energy Fundamentals and Trading
- Advanced Energy Trading and Finance
- Energy Trading: Wholesale Electric Markets
- Entergy Corporation
- Phillips 66
- Quanta Services
- Southern Gas Company
- Upstream Exploration
- Thomson Reuters
- Trading Technologies
- 1 Derrick