Yatish Hegde is a Lecturer in A. B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University. He has a wealth of experience leading the system development for research projects in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Information Systems domains. Yatish taught Data Science as an adjunct professor, before joining Tulane University.
Yatish has spent 12 years developing software, including 9 years as a research software engineer, leading the system development for grant funded research projects in the area of machine learning, natural language processing, computational social science and information systems. He has played a leading role in system development for multiple research projects with combined awards of over $3 Million.
- Fall 2020:
- MGSC 3010 - Introduction to Business Analytics
- Spring 2021:
- MGSC 7310 - Modeling & Analytics (MANA)
- MGSC 7650 - Applied Machine Learning (MANA)
Education & Affiliations
- Master of Science (MS) in Information Management - Syracuse University
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Data Science - Syracuse University
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Computer Science - R.V. College of Engineering, Visveswaraiah Technological University
Yatish likes developing interesting applications, proof of concepts (PoCs) and prototypes
Yatish was a professional chess player during his school days. He continues to enjoy playing chess, poker and other strategy games now.
Yatish follows wall street very closely. He is a hobbyist financial analyst.