Research Interests: Strategy, Learning, Failures, Complexity, Knowledge Structures, and Technology & Innovation
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Khanna, R., Guler, I. and Nerkar, A., 2016. Fail often, fail big, and fail fast? Learning from small failures and R&D performance in the pharmaceutical industry. Academy of Management Journal, 59(2), pp.436-459.
- Khanna, R., Guler, I. and Nerkar, A., 2018. Entangled decisions: Knowledge interdependencies and terminations of patented inventions in the pharmaceutical industry. Strategic Management Journal, 39(9), pp.2439-2465.
- Khanna, R., 2020. Aftermath of a tragedy: A star's death and coauthors’ subsequent productivity. Research Policy, p.104159.
Education & Affiliations
- Ph.D. in Strategy and Entrepreneurship, UNC Chapel Hill
- Masters and Bachelor of Technology in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology, IIT Delhi.