Visiting the Turchin Business Library
The Turchin Business Library is located in the Goldring/Woldenberg Business Complex on Tulane University’s Uptown campus, 7 McAlister Drive, Room 331.
Visitors are welcome to use the books, journals and select electronic resources within the Turchin Business Library. In order to check out materials from the library, one of the following is required:
- Tulane faculty, staff and students: Splash card
- Tulane alumni: Request an alumni library card, which entitles you to select services. Contact the Tulane Alumni Office at 504-865-5901 or email@example.com.
- Loyola undergraduates: TU/LU card, available from the Loyola library
- Faculty and graduate students from other New Orleans universities: CALL card, available from the library at your home institution
- Faculty and graduate students from other Louisiana universities: LALINC card, available from your home institution
- Other community members: Subscriber card, which can be purchased at Howard-Tilton Memorial Library for an annual fee of $250. Please call the Howard-Tilton Circulation Desk at 865-5689 for more information.