Application Process for Incoming Students
Freeman welcomes more than 150 international exchange students each year through the exchange program. International exchange students are an integral part of the Freeman School of Business and contribute to the vibrant global community at the school.
To be eligible for the exchange program, an applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student at one of our partner institutions. For more information on how to apply, students should consult with their home school's International Exchange Office and may visit Freeman Abroad's online student portal for more information.
Incoming exchange students are directly enrolled in business courses alongside Freeman students and can choose from the full course catalog, as long as they meet course eligibility requirements. Exchange students pay their home university tuition and are awarded credit at their home university upon completion of the program.
- Have successfully completed at least one year full-time study at the home institution;
- Be in good to excellent academic standing at the home institution;
- Meet all admission or specific requirements of their home institution;
- Be proficient in English (TOEFL minimum of 90; IELTS minimum of 6.5)
- Native speakers do not need to submit test scores. Students whose degree programs are entirely taught in English can submit a letter from the home university.
- Test should be taken within the last 2 years.
The Exchange Coordinator at the home university sends student nominations via e-mail (including name as written exactly on students’ passport, date of birth, email address, gender, study period at Tulane and level of study) to: email@example.com
- Spring Semester (January – May): September 20
- Fall Semester (August – December): February 20
Nominated students will receive an email with instructions to submit application forms in our online application portal. There are detailed instructions for each requirement in the online application system. All required application forms & documents must be received by the deadlines.