Incoming Returnee Information


Your official Tulane transcripts will be sent to your home university a few months following the end of each semester. You do not need to do anything to request that the transcript is sent on your behalf. If you need additional copies of your transcript for yourself, however, you can request one on Gibson. After your Tulane login is no longer active, you can always visit the Registrars Office web site to request your transcript. Your Tulane transcript is considered a permanent record, so it is available to you in perpetuity. 

Keep in Touch!

Although your time at Tulane as an exchange or double degree student has come to an end, we'd love to hear from you! If you ever come to visit, don't be afraid to drop in. And if you are considering coming back to Tulane for a graduate degree, let us know! 

Back to top of page