Study Abroad & Exchange
Freeman's Study Abroad & Exchange programs enable students to live and learn in another culture, whether for a semester or for a summer. In these immersive settings, students develop international management skills by focusing on cultural understanding and global strategies that create competitive advantages in international business. Courses are taught by Freeman-affiliated international faculty and may be taught in English or the language of the host country, depending on the program. Students live among other students at the host institutions.
Through our international programs, students will learn to reflect critically on the world and on themselves, and as a result will gain the skills to:
- become more mature and self-reliant;
- become more mindful of their cultural identities;
- identify specific attitudes and skills that are necessary to navigate cross-cultural situations;
- become more willing to take risks and think creatively;
- acquire important business and interpersonal skills that will help future academic and career aspirations;
- develop a greater appreciation and respect for cultures and societies unlike their own;
- feel new levels of empowerment/leadership in pursuing future goals; and
- develop new ways of seeing themselves, their home country, and the rest of the world.
Curious what our students are up to (abroad as well as our exchange students currently at Tulane)? Connect with us on Social Media.