Online MBA Student Resources
Online MBA Support Staff
Monica Pazmino-Cevallos, PhD
Assistant Director of Online Admissions and Student Success
Student Success Coach
Assistant Director, Career Management Center
Director of Online Learning
Latasha A. Simeon, MPA
Associate Director of Financial Aid
- OMBA Academic Calendar
- Gibson online portal - Access a wealth of information right from the Gibson portal.
- Financial Aid - You can access financial aid information from the Gibson portal, but you can also visit Tulane University Financial Aid to use the Net Price Calculator or check the calendar for deadlines.
- Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (OGPS) - The OGPS lists events and workshops for graduate students as well as external funding resources that can help with the costs of graduate school.
- Goldman Center for Student Accessibility - Visit the Goldman Center for Student Accessibility for both your short- and long-term needs. Don’t let an illness or injury keep you from success.
- Howard-Tilton Memorial Library - Visit the main library to search the collections.
- Turchin Business Library - Visit the Turchin Business Library to find business-related databases and other resources specific to your courses.
- The Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) - Visit the Office of EDI to find out what Tulane does for the communities of the Gulf Region and how you can get involved.
- Graduate Student Organizations at the Freeman School of Business - As a participant in an online program, you have the opportunity to become a valuable member of the Freeman student organizations.
- Career Management Center at the Freeman School - Be sure to visit the Career Management Center at the Freeman School to connect with alumni, search for internships, and meet with a career advisor.
- LinkedIn Learning - You can find a wealth of resources on LinkedIn Learning, provided for you by the Freeman School of Business. Once you click on the link, use your Tulane credentials to sign in.
- Case Management and Victim Support Services - Case Management and Victim Support Services offer problem resolution services, case management services, victim support services, referral services, coordination and follow-up during and after hospitalization and/or medical leave of absence, and crisis management and resolution.
- Unified Code of Graduate Student Academic Conduct
- Media Services
- OMBA Student Handbook